Find the IT Disposal program you can be proud of…
Have complete confidence in your ITAD program
While you can outsource recycling, you can never outsource your regulatory responsibility.
Take the next steps to having successful computer equipment disposal.
Certified Data Destruction
Proof that all assets are sanitized to ensure sensitive data and software are destroyed.
- NIST (NIST SP800-88) and DOD (DOD5220.22) compliant data sanitization
- Removal of all corporate identifiers and tags
- HDD / SSD / media shredding
- Onsite and witnessed destruction
Certified Electronics Recycling
Meet and exceed all applicable Federal, State, and local regulations with best-practice electronic recycling procedures.
- 100% R2-certified or e-Steward processing
- No landfill
- No prison labor
- No export of hazardous e-waste
Reduce risk, stop employee theft, and hold your disposal vendor accountable.
- Effective tracking by disposal tag and serial number
- Instantly verify asset custody
- Automate inventory reconciliation
- ITAD vendor-neutral / works with any existing process
Multi-Vendor Management Platform
Much more than a client portal, Retire-IT seamlessly works with any ITAD vendor, empowering you to control the entire process.
- Manage, track and monitor activity of any ITAD project, from any vendor
- Achieve consistent, consolidated reporting from multiple vendors
- View organization-wide reporting, metrics & analytics
- Benchmark performance against other organizations
- Automated reconciliation tools to validate chain-of-custody
- Searchable archive of inventory records, documents, and activity logs