Retire-IT is very professional, prompt, flexible and responsible when it comes to retiring company assets.
Is Your Company Taking Computer Asset Disposal Seriously?
Responsibly disposing of unwanted IT assets has become a high-stakes business. Without the right safeguards in place, sensitive information stored on electronic equipment can end up in the wrong hands — opening your organization up to significant legal and financial liability.
Unfortunately, most recycling vendors do little to protect you from these risks. They rely on outdated processes that create dangerous gaps in reporting. On top of that, many utilize remarketing programs that put money from the sale of your equipment back in their pocket, not yours.
Retire-IT is different.
An ITAD program you can be proud of…
Have complete confidence in your ITAD program
While you can outsource recycling, you can never outsource your regulatory responsibility.
Take the next steps to have a successful IT Asset Disposition program
Certified Data Destruction
Proof that all assets are sanitized to ensure sensitive data and software are destroyed.
- NIST (NIST SP800-88) and DOD (DOD5220.22) compliant data sanitization
- Removal of all corporate identifiers and tags
- HDD / SSD / media shredding
- Onsite and witnessed destruction
Certified Electronics Recycling
Meet and exceed all applicable Federal, State, and local regulations with best-practice electronic recycling procedures.
- 100% R2-certified or e-Steward processing
- No landfill
- No prison labor
- No export of hazardous e-waste
Multi-Vendor Management Platform
Much more than a client portal, Retire-IT’s multi-vendor platform powered by Veridy software seamlessly works with any ITAD vendor, empowering you to control the entire process.
- Manage, track and monitor activity of any ITAD project, from any vendor
- Achieve consistent, consolidated reporting from multiple vendors
- View organization-wide reporting, metrics & analytics
- Benchmark performance against other organizations
- Automated reconciliation tools to validate chain-of-custody
- Searchable archive of inventory records, documents, and activity logs
If you are a do-it-yourselfer, ITADCentral is the fastest and easiest way to ﬁnd the best vendor for the best price. Dozens of certified vendors are ready to help you with your next project.
- Post your project – Posting projects is easy, free and confidential.
- Get proposals – Select the most suitable proposal within your budget.
- Get your project done – Chat, share files, and collaborate. Pay once the work is done and you are satisfied.
ITADCentral makes it easy to compare apples-to-apples proposals from multiple providers at once. Top-ranked, trusted providers compete to win your business. Read real reviews from clients just like you. Proven process means reliable results.
- Save time and skip the pitch and pointless sales calls
- Save money and you are getting the best value
- Get projects done, on time and on budget
When vendors compete, you win.
And if you’d like the added assurance of using Retire-IT, optional certified chain-of-custody is always available for every project.