I switched my company to Retire-IT when our last ITAD vendor decided to close their doors with very little notice about a year and a half ago.
From the first meeting, I could tell I was working with a very competent group of people who were out to do things the right way.
The pickups are done around your schedule and the drivers are precise, clean and courteous.
We are also part of the program to re-purpose some of the equipment we send and I am confident in the ROI being one of the best in the field.
The website is another thing that is absolutely wonderful and user friendly and just another way that this company builds confidence with their customers.
Whether it is to schedule a job or ask a question, I can pickup a phone or send an email and I know that I will be taken care of immediately.
I have and will continue to recommend Retire-IT.
We’ve Got You Covered
Whether a one-time project or an enterprise computer disposal program, Retire-IT expert IT Asset Disposition Management covers your bases.
- Complete Computer Disposal Services
- Next-Day Pickup Nationwide
- Guaranteed Chain-of-Custody
- Certified Data Destruction
- Certified Electronics Recycling
- Top Dollar For Unwanted Equipment
Keep Your Assets Out of the Headlines
Chain-of-custody is not a catchphrase.
Disposal tags deter theft and guarantee an unbroken chain-of-custody.
Eliminate legal risks, environmental concerns, and unnecessary costs with Retire-IT expert ITAD management.
La disfunzione erettile del marito? Acquista Cialis su farmacia-farina.com. La nostra offerta ti interesserà!
Is Your Company Taking Computer Asset Disposal Seriously?
Responsibly disposing of unwanted IT assets has become a high-stakes business. Without the right safeguards in place, sensitive information stored on electronic equipment can end up in the wrong hands — opening your organization up to significant legal and financial liability.
Unfortunately, most recycling vendors do little to protect you from these risks. They rely on outdated processes that create dangerous gaps in reporting. On top of that, many utilize remarketing programs that put money from the sale of your equipment back in their pocket, not yours.
Retire-IT expert ITAD management is different.
What Exactly Is ITAD Management?
ITAD management is dedicated to promoting best practices and fostering ethical conduct in the field of IT asset disposition. ITAD management ensures ITAD is carried out with integrity, environmental consciousness, and respect for data privacy to achieve regulatory compliance and cost savings.
An ITAD program you can be proud of…
Have complete confidence in your ITAD program
While you can outsource recycling, you can never outsource your regulatory responsibility.
Take the next steps to have a successful IT Asset Disposition program
Certified Data Destruction
Proof that all assets are sanitized to ensure sensitive data and software are destroyed.
- NIST (NIST SP800-88) and DOD (DOD5220.22) compliant data sanitization
- Removal of all corporate identifiers and tags
- HDD / SSD / media shredding
- Onsite and witnessed destruction
Certified Electronics Recycling
Meet and exceed all applicable Federal, State, and local regulations with best-practice electronic recycling procedures.
- 100% R2-certified or e-Steward processing
- No landfill
- No prison labor
- No export of hazardous e-waste
ITAD Management Platform
Retire-IT’s ITAD management service is a technology-enabled process. Retire-IT’s platform powered by Veridy software is much more than a client portal. It seamlessly works with any ITAD vendor, empowering you to control the entire process.
- Manage, track, and monitor the activity of any ITAD project from any vendor
- Achieve consistent, consolidated reporting from multiple vendors
- View organization-wide reporting, metrics & analytics
- Benchmark performance against other organizations
- Automated reconciliation tools to validate chain-of-custody
- Searchable archive of inventory records, documents, and activity logs